BP-801 Large Screen Digital Blood Pressure Monitor, Batteries Included
- Complies with International Standard IEC60601-1-2 & CE marked
- Memory capacity for two users |Store 120 readings pers user with date and time stamp
- Works on Clinically accurate Oscillometric Technology, Large LCD Screen for easy readout I Sleek Premium Design with Hidden Touch-Panel Keys
Detects Arrhythmia (Uneven Heart Beat)
Arrhythmia is often a symptom of various diseases, so it is very important to detect it as early as possible. The BP Monitor tracks heartbeat failures that might go unnoticed by you, i.e. by measuring the pressure; you can also check your heart rate. If it is not steady, you should immediately consult a doctor.
Clinically Accurate Oscillometric Technology
The instrument works on the Oscillometric Principle, which involves measuring oscillations of blood flow as compared to traditional measurements which rely on sounds of constricted blood flow. This makes the machine immune to poor technique, observer digit bias and poor hearing
WHO indicator helps you gauge your Blood Pressure with the standard WHO chart to get a better understanding of your cardiovascular health. If you see the reading in red, you know it’s time to see your doctor.
Conical Cuff that fits most arm sizes
With the universal conical cuff for arm circumference of 22-42 cm, the device fits most arm sizes comfortably. The cuff has graphic instruction of correct installation position. If the cuff is not installed correctly then readings may not be correct.
Body Movement Indicator
Alerts you to remain still or retake a reading due to shaking or movement of body during measurement.
Dual User Function
Dual User option to measure and record up to 120 measurements for each user in the device memory. You would need to select the correct user ID (P1 or P2).
Talk Function Enabled
The machine has a “TALK FUNCTION”, which reads aloud the BP measurement as per W.H.O compliance in English.
AGARO BP Monitor is compact and portable device with a micro USB compatible port. Now you can power this device either from laptop, tablet or any other compatible power source or with 4 AAA batteries.
- WHO Heart Health Indicator to compare readings vs recommended standards
- Measures Blood Pressure , Pulse rate & Detects Irregular Heartbeat
- Enabled with English Language Talk Function up to 3 Volume Levels & Calm Music playback during measurement
- Cuff Indicator & Body Movement Indicator to detect errors due to improper usage
- Can be used with 4 AA batteries or micro USB AC adapter I Batteries & Travel Pouch Included
- 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
* Required Field