Owning a foot massager at home is of utmost importance and is no longer a luxury. This AGARO foot massager review India article contains 2 of the best foot massagers for Indians. For most of us, catering to our family’s needs as well as taking care of our health is unmanageable. Plus, commuting to work every day and working for 8 to 9 hours. So, when are we going to treat our body with the exercise and rest that it needs? Therefore, a relaxing foot massage after a long day is what you need.
One of the most commonly seen issues nowadays is improper blood circulation, severe foot pain, and muscle cramps. Especially for all those glued to their desks. Let’s head down to this AGARO foot massager review India article. The best part is that people of any age can use these foot massagers.
AGARO 33158 Shiatsu Foot Massager
To begin with the AGARO foot massager review India article. Here is the AGARO foot only massager. AGARO foot only massager excels in massaging your feet, ankles, toes and arches. That too, the best part is that it massages all of these at the same time.
Powerful Kneading & Rolling Massage: The combination of these massages penetrates deeply into the tired muscles. Thus soothing away soreness and fatigue that build up in the lower legs.
- Stimulation of Sole: The bi-directional rollers stimulate the essential reflexology pressure points.
- These reflexology pressure points are at the sole of the feet.
- Thereby improving blood circulation and muscle relaxation.
- Additionally, it increases metabolism and stimulates the vitality of the skin.
- Thus relieving pain, muscle tension and other aches.
- If you spend long hours on your feet then this foot massager is very beneficial.
- Additionally, it is of great help if you have constant issues or want to relieve stress.
Additional Features of AGARO Foot Only Massager
- Customized Massage Options: All thanks to these customized massage options. You can now enjoy the massage in auto mode, custom mode or manual mode.
- Auto Mode: The auto mode enables you to choose between 4 different rhythms. They are denoted by P1, P2, P3, and P4.
- Custom Mode: This custom mode lets you choose between the toes, arch and sole. You have 3 options for each of them. Hence you can select one of them easily and get a massage.
- Manual Mode: It enables you to adjust and select the desired speed and direction of the rollers.
- Removable & Washable Cover: This AGARO foot massager has a removable and washable cover. Therefore, you can wash it easily and clean it more often. Thereby maintaining great hygiene by decreasing the chances of infection.
- LED Panel: Featuring an LED panel that displays the time and massage mode clearly.
- Friendly Controls: The integrated touch buttons enable you to select between the controls easily.
AGARO Foot and Calf Massager
This AGARO foot and calf massager is designed to massage your feet, toes, ankles, arches and calves. That too all at the same time as per your convenience. Offering a relaxing and rejuvenating massage that penetrates deeply into the tired muscles. This, in turn, soothes away soreness and fatigue that builds up in the lower legs.
- Bi-Directional Rollers: These bi-directional rollers prove really useful and essential.
- This is because they stimulate the vital reflexology pressure points at the sole of the feet.
- Thereby improving blood circulation.
- Further, they improve muscle relaxation and increase metabolism.
- Moreover, they stimulate the vitality of the skin. All these factors contribute to the stimulation of the sole.
- Especially after straining and spending long hours on your feet and legs.
- If you’re experiencing constant foot, calf and leg issues or want to relieve stress. Then you need to purchase this AGARO foot and calf massager.
- These powerful deep kneading massage pads work synergistically on your feet and calves. Thereby relieving pain, muscle tension and other aches.
Additional Features of AGARO Foot and Calf Massager
- Interactive Controls: The integrated touch buttons enable you to use this massager easily. They thereby allow you to select between the controls without any hassle.
- Beneficial Reflexology Effect: This massager has a synergetic combination of kneading and vibratory actions. Thus offering you the most revitalizing massage experience. Moreover, you achieve a beneficial reflexology effect.
- Auto Mode: The auto mode enables you to choose between 3 different rhythms. It is denoted by P1, P2, and P3. Which is program 1, program 2 and program 3 respectively.
- Manual Mode: The manual mode enables you to select between foot/calves. So, if you want only foot then select that particular option else calves. If you want both then select both foot and calves.
- User-Friendly LED Panel: It displays the time, massage mode, and other factors clearly.
- Removable and Washable Cover: Along with this massager comes a removable and washable cover. Therefore, it makes your job easier for cleaning it often. Moreover, it helps in maintaining great hygiene since it decreases the chances of infection.
- Vibration Massage Therapy: Firstly, it contracts and relaxes the muscles. Hence, it helps in loosening up the tight muscles.
- Besides this, the vibration massage therapy stimulates the soft tissues and nerves. Thereby decreasing stress and relieving muscular tension.
- It shuts down the machine after 15 minutes of inactivity.
- Similarly, if you’re using the massager on yourself and you’re not keeping track of time. Then this AGARO foot massager shuts off on its own.
- This is because the maximum time limit for using a foot massager is 15 minutes.
A Complete Rejuvenation for Your Legs
You may purchase one of these depending upon the area of application. For example, if you need a massager to only massage your feet and toes. Or if you need one to massage your ankles and calves as well. Personally, I feel a foot massager that can massage all these areas would be a better option.